Monday 13 June 2011

Musing Mondays #1

Musing Monday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading.

This weeks muse:

What was the last thing that you stayed up half the night reading because it was so good you couldn't put it down?

This is an interesting question. There are two books that spring to mind that I can say that I couldn't put down and found myself staying up ALL night to finish. They are The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and In The Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane. Both of these books were awesome and I found it really difficult to put them down once I started them.

6 comments:

  1. Hi. I am very intrigued by the two books you listed, especially the second one. I read your review of it. Thanks to that, I've saved out the title and author to my ever growing TBR list. You know, you write a good review. I have sort of shunned away from writing one of my own. Yours read really well, did not tell me too much, but enough to where I felt this was a book I'd like to read. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi A Kwee Life

    Thank you for your comment. I'm glad you liked my review.

    ~ Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, agree with you about The Hunger Games - I actually didn't start reading the books until the third book came out, so I bought all three together, and wow, I spent the next week just devouring the whole series. Now, I'm mighty curious how it'll all translate to the big screen.

    Here's my Musing Mondays (June 13) post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! Hunger Games had me staying up all night to finishes it too. Not to mention the next two in the series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stayed up all night reading The Hunger Games too! That trilogy was just one I couldn't put down, but I think a lot of people felt that way too! ;) I haven't heard of the other book you mentioned, but I'm curious now so I'll probably check it out! Great post! Here's mine: http://tiny.cc/8wz6i

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting World of Book Reviews. Please feel free to leave a comment and a link to your blog (if you have one).