Wednesday 1 June 2011

20 Followers


I would just like to say a big thank you to all my followers.  When I started this blog back in November 2010 I never thought I would make it to 5 followers. But despite all the hiccups I've had with this blog you have stuck by me and I am truly grateful.

I know that 20 followers is a small amount, compared to some blogs that have over 1000 followers, but I couldn't be happier. With my renewed enthusiasm in reading - yes you did read that right, I went off reading for a while, I know that we can make this blog a success.

I'm sorry if this is long winded but I am totally shocked to have this many followers. I am currently looking into doing a book give away when I reach 30 followers.

Thank you once again for all your support.

~ Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for visiting World of Book Reviews. Please feel free to leave a comment and a link to your blog (if you have one).