Saturday 18 June 2011

Huge Library Loot 18th June


Here are the books that I got from my local library. I have a total of 13 books. I'm really looking forward to read them all.


Jonas (Beautiful Dead Book 1) by Eden Maguire
Betrayal (Immortal Book 2) by Gillian Shields
Bliss by Lauren Myracle


Delirium by Lauren Olivier
Dreaming Anastacia by Joy Preble
Immortal (Immortal Book 1) by Gillian Shields


Intertwined (Intertwined Book 1) by Gena Showalter
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
Montacute House by Lucy Jago


My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares
Strange Angels (Strange Angels Book 1) by Lili St. Crow
Wildthorn by Jane Eagland


Whisper My Name by Jane Eagland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for visiting World of Book Reviews. Please feel free to leave a comment and a link to your blog (if you have one).