Sunday 16 January 2011

Changes to blog

I hope you like the new look to this blog. I decided to change the look of the blog as I wanted something that would reflect the books that I like to read, and I really like this template.

I now have a blog description. Again this is due to the books that I like to read.

I will still be reviewing YA fiction but I wanted to also review other books that I am interested in. So over the next couple of weeks you will notice some reviews on adult fantasy novels, horror novels and loads more.

Hope you like the changes that I have made and I look forward to reading your feedback on my reviews.

1 comment:

  1. hi Paul! cool design and it's perfect for the books that you love to read and review! c",)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting World of Book Reviews. Please feel free to leave a comment and a link to your blog (if you have one).