Friday 31 December 2010

100+ Reading Challenge


100+ Reading Challenge Hosted by: My Overstuffed Bookshelf
Challenge run dates: 1st January 2011 to 31st December 2011

If you want to find out more about this challenge then head over to the My Overstuffed Bookshelf blog for all the details.

Most of the books that I read for this challenge will be featured in the Dystopia Reading Challenge as well. So I will be updating this page regularly as I dont want to list all the books just yet.

  1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  2. Blackout by Sam Mills
  3. Need by Carrie Jones

All books featured in this challenge will be reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for visiting World of Book Reviews. Please feel free to leave a comment and a link to your blog (if you have one).