Wednesday 7 December 2011

Changes to blog

As you may have noticed there have been a few changes made to this blog, which I hope you all like. Here is a list of the changes that I have made:

1) The layout has been given a different look. Although I liked the way the blog look originally I thought it was time for a change. I have been looking for a design that fits in with the books that I read, and I think this layout does. Hopefully you think the same.

2) The blog now has a facebook page and a google plus page as well. So if you want to follow the blog on facebook and google plus then please feel free to do so.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty page and it goes well with your reading theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sidne

    I'm glad you like the new look.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting World of Book Reviews. Please feel free to leave a comment and a link to your blog (if you have one).