Tuesday 24 May 2011

Up and coming changes

Here are some of the changes that I will be making to this blog over the next couple of weeks.

Appearance

As you can see I have already made this change, and I have to say that the blog feels completely different. The reason why I made this change was because the previous design had a very depressing feel about it, so I felt that it was time to change it and I have to say that I really like the look of this blog now.

Content

This is the one area that I know this blog has been lacking and that is going to change in a huge way. Firstly you are going to see alot more content as I will now be reviewing movies as well as books. Let me explain what I mean by this. This is always going to be a book review blog, but recently I have been discussing movies that are based on books with a few friends of mine and decided to incorporate movie reviews into the blog as well.  Secondly I will still be taking part in weekly memes, but I will also be reviewing book covers and trailers. I am also looking into the idea of having monthly guest reviewers and author interviews.

Please leave a comment letting me know what you think to these changes or if you have any suggestions for future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for visiting World of Book Reviews. Please feel free to leave a comment and a link to your blog (if you have one).