Tuesday 24 May 2011

Lack of updates

I am really sorry that there hasn't been any activity on this blog since my last review, but I had my iPad stolen about a week after my previous post. I know that I should have updated the blog with other posts but I felt lost without it. I am pleased to say that I have now got another one and have just finished adding all my netgalley arcs back onto it. I know most book reviewers use the Kindle, but for me the IPad is just as good. I use two programs on my iPad for reading ebooks. The first program I use is the Kindle app, which I am just starting to use so I don't have may ebooks on there yet. The second program I use is called Bluefire Reader, which I use all the time as it always me to read all the netgalley arcs as well as PDFs.  Another reason why I haven't been updating this blog very often is because I really went off reading, I don't mean that I hadn't read a book in a few days I mean I hadn't read a book in a month. I just seemed to have lost interest in reading, but I have to say that that feeling has now gone and I am back into my reading.

I am currently reading a short novella called The Strange Case of Jayne Finley by Kady Cross, the prequel to The Girl in the Steel Corset. I have to say that I am really enjoying this book and the review should be up by the end of the week , if not sooner.

Sorry if this post is a bit on the long side, but I felt that I owed you all an explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for visiting World of Book Reviews. Please feel free to leave a comment and a link to your blog (if you have one).