Wednesday 14 September 2011

Up and coming changes to the blog

Over the next couple of weeks you may notice a change in the blog. Here are the changes that I am planning on making:

1) Content/ Reviews

As many of you may know I am an eclectic reader, but recently I have noticed that I am starting to read alot more YA books, so with that in mind I have decided that this blog will be a YA only blog. I am not sure what I am going to do with my previous posts but starting from 14th September 2011, any new posts will be YA related.

All reviews that I post to this blog, from 14th September 2011, will be YA related and contain a lot more information. My reviews will now contain the following:

UK & USA book cover
Title and author
UK Publication date/year
USA Publication date/year
ISBN number
Series Title (if applicable)
Series Number Order (if applicable)
Link to publisher website
Format
Genre
Rating

2) Appearance

As I have decided to change the content of this blog I thought it needed a different look too. I am not sure how it is going to look but I am aiming to make it as appealing as I can.

3) Memes

I am going to be taking a more active role in meme's now. Again these are all going to be YA related.

I hope that you agree with the changes that I am planning to make as I really want to make this blog a success. If you have any suggestions please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for visiting World of Book Reviews. Please feel free to leave a comment and a link to your blog (if you have one).